The individuals that contribute todestinationovertornea.org are brimming with enthusiasm, expertise, and ability. We are searching for authors to cover all travel and lifestyle-related themes to motivate, encourage, or educate our readers to live, travel, and work in other parts of the world. If you are interested in contributing, please fill out the form on this page.
The Content We Like:
- Guides to specific locations or personal reminiscences of experiences gained when traveling to certain locations
- Step-by-step guides on how to create a trip spending plan, put money away, and make money while you’re away (the more detailed figures, the better)
- Guidance on commercial endeavors, self-employment, and increased output (particularly relating to digital nomadism)
- A detailed accounting of the expenses incurred when traveling to or residing at a specific location
- Topics about one’s way of life, such as location independence, healthy living, and wellness
- News about travel and leisure topics, such as the most recent travel tendencies, newly opened hotels, airfare discounts, and increased aircraft routes
- Long-form journalism written in the first person must be motivating or provoke a sense of wanderlust and curiosity; it must be presented as a narrative.
- Conversations with people who are influential in the travel industry or who are living and working well in different parts of the world
- Opinions on lodging and transportation
- Inspiring photo diaries and journals
Before You Send It, Here Are Some Things To Think About (Guidelines)
- Do you have any high-quality photographs that are also appropriate for the tone and atmosphere of the article? If this is the case, please rename the images, resize them to 1000 pixels wide, and attach them to an email with your article submission. If this is not possible, we will find photographs that are licensed under Creative Commons.
- Is your essay between 600 – 1,200 words? In general, we do not accept submissions with fewer than 600 words; but, if your piece is well researched, interesting, and entertaining, we will consider submissions with 1,200 words or more.
- Do you adhere to our maximum of three high-quality connections to other websites in each piece of content?
- Has the item been checked and prepared such that it can be easily read on mobile devices?
- Have you given any consideration to search engine optimization (SEO)? Keywords that have been thoroughly researched need to be utilized in the article’s title as well as its body, and any links to other content should be of high quality and provide something of value to the discussion.
- Does your article include no duplicate content, meaning that it has not been published elsewhere on the internet?
- Have you connected your social media profiles and blog in the bio that you’ve supplied at the end of the article?
How To Find Us?
travel blogs write for us
travel blog write for us
travel guide write for us
travel destination write for us
travel tips write for us
travel tips “write for us”
“travel blogs “”write for us”””
travel + write for us
“travel “”write for us”””
write for us + travel
write for us travel paid
“travel guide +””write for us”””
“write for us “”travel”””
“””write for us”” travel”
write for us travel sites
adventure travel write for us
“travel destination + “”write for us”””
“travel + “”write for us”””
travel guest post write for us
“travel tips +””write for us”””
“write for us” “travelling”
write for us travelling tips
travelicious write for us
write for us travel guest post
write for us travelling
“write for us” “travelling tips”